...painting perfect memories
Terms & Conditions
- The full fee is due on the day of the booking unless otherwise pre arranged with the client.
- Payment is due in cash on the day of the event PRIOR TO SET-UP please.
- In the event of cancellation by the client with less than 14 days notice the full fee must be paid. If the booking is cancelled 15 - 21 days before the event 50% of the full fee must be paid.
- If the client uses the artist for less than the stipulated time the fee must still be paid in full.
- The client is responsible for informing the parents of the attending children that there will be a face painter at the event & advising the artist if there are children that should not be painted due to bruises, illness, any skin conditions or allergies. If in doubt a small patch test will be available on the day. The artist will not paint children under three years of age.
- Due to further commitments the artist may have to finish strictly on time.
- The behaviour, safety & general supervision of waiting children is not the responsibility of the artist.
- The artist is to be provided with adequate shelter from the elements (direct sun, rain & wind).
- The artist is entitled to comfort & refreshment breaks.
- In the unlikely event of the artist being unable to fulfil the booking due to severe illness or other circumstances beyond their control, all efforts will be made to secure a replacement.
- Public liability cover of £5,000,000 is maintained by Cherry Cheeks Face Art.